- 250 Elf Archers and Infantry
- 33 Elven Cavalry (including leaders)
- 2 Elven War Chariots
- 11 Zoats (including a non-Citadel Zoat leader)
- 3 Treemen and 10 Dryads and 10 Female Dryads and 10 Satyrs
- 3 sets of animal handlers (4 bears, 6 wildcats, 6 wardogs)
- 36 Halfling archer allies and Halfling leader on pony
|The entire army so far...|
|The mounted troops|
|Lead by General, Champion and Wizard|
|Elven Attack Chariots|
|Mounted Elven Archers (x2)|
|Elf Kinsmen with Spears|
|Skarlocs Wood Elf Archers painted by 'Lead Legion'|
|Elf Glade Guard|
|Treemen and Dryads|
|As someone said to me - This many Zoats means Armageddon is coming... However the Warhammer 3rd edition army lists suggest that a Zoat Ally Contingent could have upto 21 Zoats! So Im just over halfway! :)|
Another Elf Archer Unit (with swords out). (20)
Another unit of 30 Plastic Elf Archers (30)
Seven more Elf Lancers (so my leaders can join up and make a another unit of 10).
A few more Elf leaders on horses.
Elf Dragon Lord! - To be repainted...